Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday- August 20th

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on day six in my classroom and two things are happening: we're starting to see real personalities come out and little by little we're starting to understand our routines. I'm exhausted! Like in bed when the sun's out exhausted.

But alas, it's Wednesday and it's time to look to the positive with the "What I'm Loving Wednesday Linky!"


Bachelor in Paradise (or as I call it- "80/40," if you watch the show you'll know what I'm referring to). This show makes my Monday nights a little brighter. It is so stinking ridiculous, I love it. Draaaaama!

Working on my Parent Information Sheet for Back to School Night next week and I'm loving how it's coming out. Last year I made the parent flip-books which looked great, but took a lot of work. Hats off to those of you that put those together! I couldn't do it this year (see exhaustion at the top of this post), so I put together a quick one page front and back info. sheet that I'll copy on bright paper. 
Pumpkin everything is coming! I just ordered some pumpkin soaps and candles last night from Bath and Body Works and I can't wait for them to arrive! Yeah, it's still August, but it's never too early to start thinking pumpkin. 

With that...I'm going to go put on my pajamas because folks, it's already 6 p.m.!






Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment